The sole purpose of this site is to provide fans the information and policies needed to have fun, safe and memorable experiences on campus.
Please keep in mind that the policies set forth for gameday are for the safety of fans and visitors. While MSU does not wish to hinder or inconvenience anyone on gameday, these policies are in place for the best interests of everyone involved on campus, including fans, visitors, employees and students.
LATEST TWEETS FROM @HailStateOps
- RT @MHPTroopG AMBER ALERT! https://t.co/UURZvbGv8U - 10 hours ago
- RT @MHPTroopG The Altima is a 2009 model. Will look like the one in pic with a tag # GRF293 out of Green County. http://t.co/10mqPcBKP4 - 10 hours ago
- RT @MHPTroopG Dewayne Thompson 5'9 135 lbs http://t.co/4Adx318MdD - 10 hours ago
- RT @MHPTroopG Katelyn Beard 17YO 5'4 140 lbs http://t.co/myparnlLoM - 10 hours ago
- Contact MSU UPD 662-325-2121. “@katiegraves89: who do we contact about lost and found? I think my keys fell out in the stadium? - 22 hours ago
- 75.0°F (24.0°C)
- Humidity 89%
- Wind South at 4.6 MPH (4 KT)