The sole purpose of this site is to provide fans the information and policies needed to have fun, safe and memorable experiences on campus.
Please keep in mind that the policies set forth for gameday are for the safety of fans and visitors. While MSU does not wish to hinder or inconvenience anyone on gameday, these policies are in place for the best interests of everyone involved on campus, including fans, visitors, employees and students.
LATEST TWEETS FROM @HailStateOps
- RT @HailStateBB Tickets going fast, Bulldog fans. Get GA tickets before they run out here 🔽 https://t.co/R9RgYIwNkR https://t.co/uwHgu67jJS - 2 days ago
- RT @RhettHobart Make plans to arrive early at The Met tonight for the 2016 SEC Championship trophy presentation before the game. https://t.co/8EJuOzoX6p - 2 days ago
- No number on game days, have to go to ticket window. https://t.co/dp7d6Apd3g - 6 days ago
- RT @mikericheymsu Bulldog Club priority first. https://t.co/jMxOjnLunr - 8 days ago
- RT @stricklinMSU Season ticket holders have until this Friday to buy their seats; general public seats on sale at later date. https://t.co/sJ4r6eHwk1 - 9 days ago
- 81.0°F (27.0°C)
- Humidity 54%
- Wind South at 11.5 MPH (10 KT)
GAMEDAY CONTACT INFO
Location: Davis Wade Stadium Ticket Office Mississippi Plaza North End Zone, opens 3 hours before kickoff
Download the print version of the MSU Fanguide.