The sole purpose of this site is to provide fans the information and policies needed to have fun, safe and memorable experiences on campus.
Please keep in mind that the policies set forth for gameday are for the safety of fans and visitors. While MSU does not wish to hinder or inconvenience anyone on gameday, these policies are in place for the best interests of everyone involved on campus, including fans, visitors, employees and students.
LATEST TWEETS FROM @HailStateOps
- Can't reserve a spot until 4 p.m. Friday. No such thing as "my spot" until after that time and the Junction is open. https://t.co/naP6Nm2Scf - an hour ago
- Let the attendant know in your section so we can get ticket office to assist you. https://t.co/GurhozCMaX - 2 hours ago
- 8 a.m. Friday, please do not block sidewalks or painted walking lanes. https://t.co/oa4DHRN5nh - 2 hours ago
- Can't bring one in, but ask the attendant in your section and we'll provide him a chair. https://t.co/5EKRjM4fqK - 2 hours ago
- Good point, Egg Bowl is sold out too. Buy from someone you know or Vivid Seats, our official ticketing partner. https://t.co/UYkG57uldm - 2 hours ago
- Partly Cloudy
- 68.0°F (20.0°C)
- Humidity 46%
- Wind from the Southeast at 11.5 gusting to 20.7 MPH (10 gusting to 18 KT)
GAMEDAY CONTACT INFO
Location: Davis Wade Stadium Ticket Office Mississippi Plaza North End Zone, opens 3 hours before kickoff
Download the print version of the MSU Fanguide.