Due to the recent weather in the local area, certain grass lots will be closed for the Mississippi State vs. Ole Miss game this Thursday. The university will use certain residence hall designated lots as public paid parking to better accommodate fans. The fee is $20 per vehicle.
Students with valid residence hall parking passes will also be allowed in their designated lots.
The sole purpose of this site is to provide fans the information and policies needed to have fun, safe and memorable experiences on campus.
Please keep in mind that the policies set forth for gameday are for the safety of fans and visitors. While MSU does not wish to hinder or inconvenience anyone on gameday, these policies are in place for the best interests of everyone involved on campus, including fans, visitors, employees and students.
LATEST TWEETS FROM @HailStateOps
- RT @HailState Bulldog fans, make sure you're following @HailStateBDC, the official Twitter account of the Mississippi State Bulldog Club! - a day ago
- Yes.“@CopiahDawg: @hailstateops Is parking open at the wise center?” - 6 days ago
- Yes, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. “@Jambully: @HailStateOps Is the cheese shop open?” - 6 days ago
- Portions of Stone Blvd. and Creelman St. close 10 minutes. - 6 days ago
- Ticket office at M-Club opens at 3:30 p.m.“@MasonMSU: @HailStateOps So we're at tailgate and I left my tickets. What can I do? - 6 days ago
- 66.0°F (19.0°C)
- Wind South at 10.4 MPH (9 KT)