Due to the recent weather in the local area, certain grass lots will be closed for the Mississippi State vs. Ole Miss game this Thursday. The university will use certain residence hall designated lots as public paid parking to better accommodate fans. The fee is $20 per vehicle.
Students with valid residence hall parking passes will also be allowed in their designated lots.
The sole purpose of this site is to provide fans the information and policies needed to have fun, safe and memorable experiences on campus.
Please keep in mind that the policies set forth for gameday are for the safety of fans and visitors. While MSU does not wish to hinder or inconvenience anyone on gameday, these policies are in place for the best interests of everyone involved on campus, including fans, visitors, employees and students.
LATEST TWEETS FROM @HailStateOps
- RT @HailStateBB There is just one ticket for the DH RT @maroonbulldog: @HailStateBB do you need a ticket for each game tomorrow? - 7 days ago
- RT @HailStateBB TIME CHANGE: Tomorrow's Doubleheader will now take place at 1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Please retweet and spread the word. #HailState - 7 days ago
- RT @RennyV Gameday Forecast: gorgeous baseball weather. First pitch (1:30): 61° and sun. Last out: 64°. Light N wind 5 mph - 19 days ago
- RT @MSUWeather Any quick burst of snow could cover up the roads, but overall, temps in mid 30s will prevent major road issues - 23 days ago
- RT @MHPTroopG It would appear that all the problems with travel are off to the west and north of us. Temps here are right above freezing not allowing - 23 days ago
- Partly Cloudy
- 48.0°F (9.0°C)
- Humidity 76%
- Wind Northwest at 6.9 MPH (6 KT)