The sole purpose of this site is to provide fans the information and policies needed to have fun, safe and memorable experiences on campus.
Please keep in mind that the policies set forth for gameday are for the safety of fans and visitors. While MSU does not wish to hinder or inconvenience anyone on gameday, these policies are in place for the best interests of everyone involved on campus, including fans, visitors, employees and students.
LATEST TWEETS FROM @HailStateOps
- Gates open at 4 p.m. https://t.co/HuME4ATTRU - 6 hours ago
- Could be an option if weather closes grass lots. https://t.co/wDjTzBzfJG - 17 hours ago
- Same, weather could close some grass lots. Would use less crowded residential lots with campus out for holidays. https://t.co/bmOxskHL4r - 20 hours ago
- Still Friday at 4 p.m. https://t.co/1gjdGc8PSI - 24 hours ago
- RT @HailStateFB GAMEDAY! Join us for the Dawg Walk at Gate B in the SW corner of the stadium at 4pm! #HailState https://t.co/dAYrjHvRvx - 3 days ago
- 55.0°F (13.0°C)
- Humidity 36%
- Wind Southeast at 4.6 MPH (4 KT)
GAMEDAY CONTACT INFO
Location: Davis Wade Stadium Ticket Office Mississippi Plaza North End Zone, opens 3 hours before kickoff
Download the print version of the MSU Fanguide.